Sunday, July 6, 2014

OH MY GOSH I JUST KILLED A LIGHTENING BUG!!!!! 8O

Hello yellow smello jellos! Well, I want EVERYONE! EVEN THE ZOMBIES! TO LOOK AT IT!!!!!!! Well, them... BUT JUST LOOK AT THEM!!!!!! Oh wait. I didn't say WHAT to look at. XD well THIS is awkward! Look up sclmysterious.blogspot.com, legendsofladonia.blogspot.com (start with The Start of Terrors Untold. That's the first book), loltopicsfunny.blogspot.com, theonceliving.blogspot.com, whatwasonceforgotten.blogspot.com, rladventure.blogspot.com, and uniquegeekgirl.blogspot.com. teheezlies! Those are my friends blogs, AND THEY ARE AWESOME SO LOOK AT THEM!!!!!!!! *breathing deeply* OK. I'm OK.

I WANT A POPSICLE SOOOO BAD!!!!!

I think that i'm just gonna take my girlfriend's Popsicle. :) (love ya, Sapph!)


                             WATCH ME!!!!!



Don't watch this if you are... um... scared easily....

  I'm totally not a crazy weirdo!Oh wait... I am... OH WELL!!!! I am going to go now, because I have to feed my jellyfish. :)



                           I WANT THIS SHIRT!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment