Sunday, June 22, 2014

Welcome To The Random World of Muah!

Hello Yello Jello! This is gonna be a blog about oddness, weird but pointless facts, crazy dreams, monster spiders, throwing people off the Eiffel Tower, life hacks, why it is not good to send a letter to your friends by sending your pet slug, why someone should stab Barbie, and so many other things.

JK! I would never do something so crazy as writing about monster spiders!



I've listened to this song for 9 hs straight before..... Then my sister said she would give me a taco to get off the computer and so I did, but the little booger was LYING TO ME!!!!!!!!! So, I killed her.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAA! No. I didn't. But I was close to.... She made me do the dishes for slamming a knife into the kitchen table. I say she should have been grateful that it didn't go somewhere ELSE.

See ya losers later!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment