Monday, July 7, 2014

Where did my shirt go????

Well, I was reading LOL (loltopicsfunny.blogspot.com) and got... um.... scared..... If you are a guy and read LOL, DON'T read the "jealousy" post. Or look at the glitter post... O.O I have no words... Well, ANTYWHOSER! I will give you an awesome 5 songs of the whole darn day!!!!!

1. A Tout Le Monde by Megadeath




2. Eye of The Tiger by Survivor



(Surely everyone remembers the whole mouse trap video whee they used the intro for this song! AWESOME is what I rate that!)

3. The Streak by Ray Stevens  DO NOT WATCH IF UNDER THE AGE OF 18!


4. Devil Went Down to Georgia by The Charlie Daniel's Band


Comment below whether YOU would take the Devil's bet or not! (I would)

5. Something's Got Me Started by Swingfly


NOW EVERYBODY LOOK AT MY PET FRANK!

 He's pretty awesome, Frank is.

Well, comment below what pet you guys have, and what it's name is! Well, I'm bored. bye!

-J

2 comments:

  1. I have a fat dog name Molly and a potatocorn named Mr. Fluffy Pants. I love them, and I love them good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have 2 snakes & a dog. my mamaw has 2 dogs, 3 goats, tons of ducks, geese, chickens, & roosters, 2 turtles, a cat.
    P.L.

    ReplyDelete