Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Where is my Hairbrush?! Oh WHEEEEERE IS MY FREAKING HAIRBRUSH?!

Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, guys. Wtseeerp. =D OH NO! I JUST KILLED A BABY PICKLE!!!! WHAT HAST THOU DUNST!!!!!!!???!?!?!??!?!??!?!!!!!!! X"O It's blood is spilling everywhere! Get the paper towels!!!!!
 THAT IS MAHOGANY! Sapph made me go to the stinky Temple Reunion thingy or whatever it is. SHE JUST WANTS MY EX TO SEE!!!!!! lol im jkjk. She goes like, hey can you come over and help me with a science test?
And I'm all like AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT! But I don't tell her that,... I go like OK<OK. I SHALL HELP.
 AND THEN!
She goes like lololol jk! I'm wrenching you to my Temple thing cuz I don't wanna be alone! lololol
And I all like NOOOOOO!!!!!!! and she drags me to her church thingy.


LOL only a few people will understand this... You people know what I mean!

3 comments:

  1. Well. I wud go for YOU. ;) Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And why do you need a hair brush if you never brush your hair!???! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One, SURE you would. Two, I DO TOO BRUSH MY HAIR!

    ReplyDelete